If you’re looking for a new credit card, consider Discover. They not only offer a resource for scholarships, student loans, and 5% cashback rewards in certain categories during their quarters and 1% on other purchases, but you’ll also receive a $50 bonus (*Must make a least one purchase within the first 3 months). You get 0% APR for your first 6 months, and then standard variable purchase APR of 13-24% What is there not to love and who couldn’t use an extra $50? I used Discover as my first student credit card and it helped me build up my credit, offered great cashback bonuses and rewards, and they even sent me a unexpected $5 Starbucks gift card for being their customer. If you’re interested in signing-up, just click here, and if you want to learn more about their student credit cards click here.
- Ebates– offers the best sign-up bonus as both a cashback site and app! Once you sign-up with Ebates, it’s easy to browse around their list and see how much percentage cashback you’ll receive on your purchases. You can even use their extension to have it automatically done whenever you’re shopping online. After you purchase your first item through Ebates, you’ll receive a $10 giftcard of your choosing and the cashback from the purchase added to your account. They also have big referral bonuses as well (which are constantly changing), if you have three qualifying referrals you can earn as much as a $60 bonus! Who couldn’t use an extra $60?
- Ibotta– this app is absolutely amazing! If you are referred you will receive a $5 bonus. If you refer someone you get $5. There are plenty of stores and products that you get cashback on anything from produce, frozen products, seasonings, cleaning products, and baked goods. The amount of cash back offers they have are endless. I signed-up last week and I’m already at $60 cash back from groceries!
- Checkout 51– this app has a limited selection (that keeps growing) but it’s still useful especially if you’re purchasing something from their select list. Their list changes weekly and you can enter a $500 sweepstakes each time you submit a receipt with a purchase of $60 or more.
- Receipt Hog-Get points by scanning your receipts! Once you reach a certain threshold you can get cashback via Paypal or Amazon. You can cashout at $10, $20, $30, and $40. They also offer surveys, sweepstakes, and chances to level up which make getting cashback a little more fun. Use this promo code for a sweet sign-up bonus: tent8221 .
- Shopkick – Use this app to get money towards giftcards, prizes, or Paypal simply from walking in a store and checking in, scanning items, or submitting receipts with those scanned items. Prizes range from Target and Starbucks giftcards, to brand name purses, ipads, and scooters.
As a side note, there are sites that offer cashback as on their coupons such as Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, and SendEarnings. Use any of those sites to install a coupon printer and get $0.10 back from every coupon redeemed (usually takes about 2-3 months to process) but you do save money and get a little bit back!
2) IHop – Free pancakes (4 pancakes, syrup, and a side of fruity syrup)
3) Steak & Shake – Free Burger and Fries
4) Auntie Anne’s – Free Pretzel
5) Moes SouthWest Grill – Free chips, salsa, and entree
6) Noodles & Company – Free Bowl of Noodles
7) Baskin Robbins – Free Birthday Ice Cream
8) Cinnabon – Free Mochalatta Chill
9) Denny’s – Free Grandslam
10) Dippin Dots – Free Dippin Dots
11) Dunkin Donuts – Free medium beverage
12) Einstein Bagel Bros – Free sandwich when you buy any drink
13) Johnny Rockets – Free Hamburger
14) Krispy Kreme Donuts – Free Donut and Free Small Coffee
15) LongHorn Steak House – Free Dessert
16) Hooters – 10 Free Wings
17) Arbys – Free 12 oz milkshake
18) Starbucks – Free grande drink or pastry
19) Spaghetti Warehouse– Free spaghetti entree and sundae
20) Sonny’s – Free BBQ sandwich, drink, and fries
21) Sonic – Free regular cream slush, tatter tots, or medium drink
22) Ruby Tuesday – Free burger
23) Romano’s Macaroni Grill – Free dessert
24) Rita’s Italian Ice – Free regular Italian Ice
25) Red Robin – Free Burger
26) Planet Smoothie – Free Small Smoothie
27) Perkins – Free Magnificent Seven Meal
28) Panera Bread – Free Birthday Pastry
2) Swagbucks – An additional 50 SB added to your account
1) Sephora – random mini freebie
2) Chuck E. Cheese – 100 free tickets
3) Movies – Get Free Movie Passes to Upcoming Feature Films!
If you’re new to the world of making money online, you can earn up to $100 this month just for signing up, and confirming!
These are the sites you will earn the most for doing practically nothing. All you have to do is register, qualify, install their apps onto your phone/computer/tablet and keep them active. Each week or month you earn a nice incentive!
- 1) Google Screenwise Trends = Earn up to $18 in your first month and up to $12 every month after!
- 2) Smart Panel = Earn $25 in your first month and $5 every month after
- 3) Points Panel= Earn $5 every month and ask about the E-diary for a chance to earn $25!!!
- 4) Panel (App) = Earn about 2000-3000 points each month and use towards Paypal, Amazon, or sweepstake entries!
- 6) Free Eats = Get paid to read text messages! Get $1.00 for signing-up and $0.25 for each text message you read.
- 1) SurveySavvy– The amount you earn will vary. Surveys are rarely available at times and other times there’s a large amount ready; the payout varies from $0.50 to $100+. You can cashout at $1.00. I have made the most money online with this site. My current total earnings = $300 + in the past two years.
- 2) Vindale Research – Get paid to take surveys, complete evaluations, and watch videos.The only downside to this site is the cashout is at $50 but there is a $4 bonus for completing the checklist!
- 3) Pinecone Research – Earn $3 per survey! That’s an additional $3-12/week!
- 4) Prolific – The earnings vary but the surveys are usually quick and straight to the point. Great way to make additional income. Open to U.S./U.K residents.
- 1) Ebates – Earn cashback for shopping online and get a $10 giftcard for signing up!
- 2) Receipt Hog (App) – Earn cashback on groceries, convenience stories, and specific department/mass merchandise stores. Use code: tent 8221
- 3) Ibotta – this app is absolutely amazing! If you are referred you will receive a $10 bonus. If you refer someone you get $2. There are plenty of stores and products that you get cashback on anything from produce, frozen products, seasonings, cleaning products, and baked goods. The amount of cash back offers they have are endless. I signed-up last week and I’m already at $5.75 cash back from groceries!
- 4) Shopkick – this app takes a bit longer than the other apps but they’re are great prizes! You get kicks (points) for each time you check in to a store, scan a certain product, or capture a receipt of selected cashback items. The prizes vary from giftcards to brand name purses, watches, headphones, jewelry, tvs, digital cameras and even a vespa!
- 1) Inbox Dollars -Get paid for doing surveys, watching videos, reading emails, searching, and completing offers. $5.00 Sign-up bonus. Sister site is Send Earnings.
- 2) Send Earnings – Get paid for doing surveys, watching videos, reading emails, searching, and completing offers. $5.00 Sign-up bonus.
- 3) Cash Crate – Get paid for doing surveys, checking in, watching videos, completing offers, and participating in contests. $1.00 bonus for signing up!
- 4) Swagbucks – Get paid for doing surveys, completing the daily poll, watching videos, completing offers, using their swagbutton and much much more!
- 5) Points2Shop – Get rewarded for surveys and offers
- 6) Points Club – Get rewarded for surveys and offers
- 7) Mint Vine – Get paid for daily polls, surveys, not qualifying for surveys, and completing offers!
- Earnie – Get paid to watch Ads on your phone! It’s as simple as that!
- 8) Gift Hulk – Earn points towards giftcards! It works great with Inbox Dollars and SendEarnings when doing the Matony Money Videos.
- 9) InboxPays: Get $5 bonus for signing up!
- 10) Survey Junkie: Get $1.00 for signing up and cash out at $10!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com
- 1) Bing Rewards – Get rewarded with points with Bing Rewards. You can earn points to earn cash (redeem Swagbucks reward) or giftcards!
- 2) Qmee – Get paid a few cents here and there for something you already do for free! They also added surveys as an extra way to earn some money! Payout as little as $0.01!
SAVE & EARN SITES
- 1) SaveUp – Receive entries into prizes from down payments on a car, free vacations, debt-payoff, and a 2 million jackpot (just to name a few) for paying off your debt and saving up money! What’s not to love?
- 1) SQUARE CASH : Looking for a convenient way to send money? Square Cash allows you to send or request money (both for personal or business reasons) in as little as one minute. Use my promo code: knb722 to receive $5 after your first payment!
- 2) QRIKET: You can win pocket change by spinning the wheel. It’s that simple!
- 1) Discover Bank – Looking for a new bank? Sign-up with them to receive a $50 sign-up bonus along with cashback on most of your purchases. *Must make a least one purchase within the first 3 months.
- 1) LYFT PROMO CODE: FREE $20
- 2) UBER PROMO CODE: FREE $30 (uber72293)
- 1) Perks App – Get rewarded for trivia, videos, and scratch offs!
- 2) Feature Points – Get rewarded for downloading and playing games! Use this code for 50 bonus points: 2GDD9S
- 3) Viggle – Get rewarded for listening to music, watching tv, and playing trivia games!