Prolific has become my favorite survey site since this pandemic has begun. Since I started working from home, I’ve been able to access my personal computer more often, allowing myself the opportunity to take more surveys. Most of their surveys are between 1 to 10 minutes and usually don’t take as long compared to your average survey site. All the surveys I’ve clicked, I’ve qualified for so you don’t have to waste any time trying to qualify. I’ve been logging in every day, for the past two weeks, and there have been multiple surveys! You can cash out for as little as $5 or you can wait until you reach your financial goal! Prolific is a great site to check throughout the day as new surveys arise and gives you the chance to make more money! I’ve made about 500 pounds or $685 from this site. Sign up by clicking here today! Comment with any questions or concerns. Have an Online Earn Savvy day : )
Worried about how you’re going to make money during the COVID-19 outbreak? Do you need extra ways to supplement your income that promotes social distancing? There are a multitude of ways to make money online. See how these sites can help!
- Swagbucks – an all encompassing website where you can earn money through surveys, cashback, watching videos, completing offers, playing games, and more!
- Prolific – A survey site where the surveys are quick and easy to complete. You can cash out with as little as $5.
- Ibotta – Earn cashback from purchases online or in-person for groceries, clothes, services, and more!
- Mintvine – Earn money from surveys!
- InboxDollars – Earn money from surveys, watch videos, and completing offers.
- Survey Savvy – Earn money from surveys and unique project opportunities!
- Rakuten – Earn cashback from shopping online!
Interested in investing but don’t know where to start? Start with Robinhood, a great tool for those who are interested in investing with little to no experience. Sign-up with this link and get a free stock today!
- Download the Robinhood App. Create your account. Use this link to get your free share of a randomized stock.
- Scratch to see your free stock.
- Look for other stocks you want to purchase shares in. You can invest as little or as much as you’d like as often or as little as you’d like.
- Remember to diversify your shares. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Robinhood is great because it introduces you to investing and gives you a taste of what investing is like. It’ll also give you some updates on your stocks in the news, it’ll give you glance at pre-market and after-market prices on the daily. It’ll give you stats of today’s return as well as the total return of your investment.
- If you’re interested in learning more about investing, I’d highly recommend reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki as a start.
Love Starbucks? Get cashback on your purchases with Ibotta! Follow these steps to get the most out of your Starbucks purchases.
- Download the Ibotta app (if you don’t already have it). After your first purchase, you’ll receive anywhere from $5-$10 as a sign-up bonus. Not bad right?
- Include a payment method. Go to Account, then click Payments and you’ll be to include any payment methods you’d like to include.
- Go to the homepage of Ibotta, look for brands under “New! Pay with Ibotta“. Find Starbucks, enter a purchase amount of your choice and earn 2% cashback. After you include the purchase amount and continue with purchase. You’ll be given a virtual gift card.
- After you have your virtual gift card, screenshot it. Save it for later. You’ll earn the cashback immediately after confirming your purchase. Don’t forget to use the giftcard at checkout.
- If you have the Starbucks Rewards App, you can just add that gift card to your Starbucks Rewards App. You’ll earn double the rewards!
- You can also sign up with Discover to get a $50 cashback sign-up bonus and earn cashback on future purchases with your debit card!
I’ve navigated through many different survey sites these past five years, at first it was in attempt to earn supplemental income during my summer breaks in college and then eventually became a fun, little, addictive hobby of mine as a working adult. In those five years, I’ve experimented with many different survey sites. There are some sites, I have absolutely loved but were either shut down or changed their program completely; therefore limiting the possibilities of earned income.The only site that has remained tried and true… is Swagbucks.
In this post, I’m going to list the different reasons why I truly appreciate and love using Swagbucks. Not only is it user friendly and fun but it’s reliable. I have been able to use Swagbucks these past five years without suffering from a drop in my supplemental income and have continuously received numerous opportunities to earn money in a multitude of ways. Since I do work a full-time job, attend graduate school part-time, and try to maintain a social life… I haven’t used the site in it’s fullest capacity. So the amount earned isn’t limited. I’ve earned over $1000 from this site and the earnings keep growing!
Imagine what you can earn. Here are some reasons why you should join Swagbucks and why I continue to use it to this day!
1) It’s easy to join and you get a $3.00 sign-up bonus (Use this link to sign-up: https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/dreamconfetti )
2) Their surveys are fun and easy! Sometimes you get into groups where you can try new products for free or earn an added bonus ($5-$25 are the most common)
3) You can earn money playing games!
4) They have live trivia almost every night
5) You can earn money using their search engine
6) You can make money watching videos
7) You make money printing coupons and using them (one of my favorite ways to make and save money)
8) Answering the daily poll is an easy way to start the day and make some chump change
9) You can earn cash back
10) They have their own fun games such as Swago (an added way to make extra money), it’s just like bingo but it pays 😀
11) You get paid for sharing your receipts
12) They have phone apps to earn money on the go
If you are looking for ways to reach your 2019 financial goals, whether it’s saving money or earning more, these apps can help! Read about the six apps that improve your finances and increase your supplemental income. Who doesn’t love a little extra cash? You can use the extra money towards savings, paying off debt, or having a fun night out!
- Ibotta (total earnings $330) – Ibotta is the ultimate cashback app. Use my referral link, https://ibotta.com/r/amiwdpl , and get $10 just for signing up and redeeming your first offer. You can use it as an app on your phone or you can use their website. You can earn cashback from grocery stores, mass merchandisers (Wal-mart, Target, etc…), department stores (Macy’s, etc…), Uber, online retailers such as Amazon, Blue Apron and so much more.
2. Fetch Rewards (total earnings $20) – Scan receipts from grocery stores and earn points towards giftcards (Amazon, BestBuy, AMC, Sephora, XBOX, Athleta, Aeropostale, Itunes and the list goes on) . Use “XK8QT” for 4000 points after your first scan (you can redeem a reward at 3000).
3. Receipt Hog (total earnings $50) – Very similar to Fetch Rewards but you can also earn points towards real cash!
4. NCP Mobile Panel – Scan the product barcodes, scan the receipt and get point towards $25 or $50 giftcards for Amazon or OverStock!
5. Swagbucks (total earnings $1085.48) – Swagbucks is not only an amazing survey site but also a cashback app as well. You can scan your receipts, answer a few questions, and get cashback/points you can redeem for real cash or giftcards. You can also download coupons, redeem coupons for savings and also earn points towards cashing out. You can also get cashback from online shopping! Swagbucks has remained one of my favorite sources of online income since 2014. I’ve earned $828 from this site alone.
6. Ebates (total earnings $108) – Ebates is a great source to earn cashback online from a variety of retailers such as: PacSun, Walgreens, Etsy, Abercombie & Fitch, JCPenneys, Macy’s, Sephora, Microsoft, Puma, Verizon, Gymboree, Old Navy, and many more.