I’ve navigated through many different survey sites these past five years, at first it was in attempt to earn supplemental income during my summer breaks in college and then eventually became a fun, little, addictive hobby of mine as a working adult. In those five years, I’ve experimented with many different survey sites. There are some sites, I have absolutely loved but were either shut down or changed their program completely; therefore limiting the possibilities of earned income.The only site that has remained tried and true… is Swagbucks.
In this post, I’m going to list the different reasons why I truly appreciate and love using Swagbucks. Not only is it user friendly and fun but it’s reliable. I have been able to use Swagbucks these past five years without suffering from a drop in my supplemental income and have continuously received numerous opportunities to earn money in a multitude of ways. Since I do work a full-time job, attend graduate school part-time, and try to maintain a social life… I haven’t used the site in it’s fullest capacity. So the amount earned isn’t limited. I’ve earned over $1000 from this site and the earnings keep growing!
Imagine what you can earn. Here are some reasons why you should join Swagbucks and why I continue to use it to this day!
1) It’s easy to join and you get a $3.00 sign-up bonus (Use this link to sign-up: https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/dreamconfetti )
2) Their surveys are fun and easy! Sometimes you get into groups where you can try new products for free or earn an added bonus ($5-$25 are the most common)
3) You can earn money playing games!
4) They have live trivia almost every night
5) You can earn money using their search engine
6) You can make money watching videos
7) You make money printing coupons and using them (one of my favorite ways to make and save money)
8) Answering the daily poll is an easy way to start the day and make some chump change
9) You can earn cash back
10) They have their own fun games such as Swago (an added way to make extra money), it’s just like bingo but it pays 😀
11) You get paid for sharing your receipts
12) They have phone apps to earn money on the go
- Ebates– offers the best sign-up bonus as both a cashback site and app! Once you sign-up with Ebates, it’s easy to browse around their list and see how much percentage cashback you’ll receive on your purchases. You can even use their extension to have it automatically done whenever you’re shopping online. After you purchase your first item through Ebates, you’ll receive a $10 giftcard of your choosing and the cashback from the purchase added to your account. They also have big referral bonuses as well (which are constantly changing), if you have three qualifying referrals you can earn as much as a $60 bonus! Who couldn’t use an extra $60?
- Ibotta– this app is absolutely amazing! If you are referred you will receive a $5 bonus. If you refer someone you get $5. There are plenty of stores and products that you get cashback on anything from produce, frozen products, seasonings, cleaning products, and baked goods. The amount of cash back offers they have are endless. I signed-up last week and I’m already at $60 cash back from groceries!
- Checkout 51– this app has a limited selection (that keeps growing) but it’s still useful especially if you’re purchasing something from their select list. Their list changes weekly and you can enter a $500 sweepstakes each time you submit a receipt with a purchase of $60 or more.
- Receipt Hog-Get points by scanning your receipts! Once you reach a certain threshold you can get cashback via Paypal or Amazon. You can cashout at $10, $20, $30, and $40. They also offer surveys, sweepstakes, and chances to level up which make getting cashback a little more fun. Use this promo code for a sweet sign-up bonus: tent8221 .
- Shopkick – Use this app to get money towards giftcards, prizes, or Paypal simply from walking in a store and checking in, scanning items, or submitting receipts with those scanned items. Prizes range from Target and Starbucks giftcards, to brand name purses, ipads, and scooters.
As a side note, there are sites that offer cashback as on their coupons such as Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, and SendEarnings. Use any of those sites to install a coupon printer and get $0.10 back from every coupon redeemed (usually takes about 2-3 months to process) but you do save money and get a little bit back!
If you’re trying to save money, but still want to enjoy a night out in the town, look into Gofobo (it’s basically the same thing as Sony Screenings
but with different new movies). When you register, you sign yourself up for free movie passes in the near future. What’s the catch? It’s first come, first serve and you have to claim your movie passes almost immediately after you receive an email. Most of the free movie showings are on weekdays starting around 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and you only get two free passes. So choose wisely. On the plus side, you get to see select films in theatres before most people can and the only money you have to spend is on gas. They notify you of screenings in your local area. If they send you a pass to a movie you’re just dying to see, well you get to see it first and without the wait. So what are you waiting for? Sign-up today and enjoy a free movie!
Get free stuff on your birthday HOW?
Sign-up with these sites at least a month before your birthday & you’ll receive email or a piece of mail with a coupon for your birthday freebie
(Click on the name of the restaurant to access the site)
RESTAURANTS1) A&W – Free root beer float
2) IHop – Free pancakes (4 pancakes, syrup, and a side of fruity syrup)
3) Steak & Shake – Free Burger and Fries
4) Auntie Anne’s – Free Pretzel
5) Moes SouthWest Grill – Free chips, salsa, and entree
6) Noodles & Company – Free Bowl of Noodles
7) Baskin Robbins – Free Birthday Ice Cream
8) Cinnabon – Free Mochalatta Chill
9) Denny’s – Free Grandslam
10) Dippin Dots – Free Dippin Dots
11) Dunkin Donuts – Free medium beverage
12) Einstein Bagel Bros – Free sandwich when you buy any drink
13) Johnny Rockets – Free Hamburger
14) Krispy Kreme Donuts – Free Donut and Free Small Coffee
15) LongHorn Steak House – Free Dessert
16) Hooters – 10 Free Wings
17) Arbys – Free 12 oz milkshake
18) Starbucks – Free grande drink or pastry
19) Spaghetti Warehouse– Free spaghetti entree and sundae
20) Sonny’s – Free BBQ sandwich, drink, and fries
21) Sonic – Free regular cream slush, tatter tots, or medium drink
22) Ruby Tuesday – Free burger
23) Romano’s Macaroni Grill – Free dessert
24) Rita’s Italian Ice – Free regular Italian Ice
25) Red Robin – Free Burger
26) Planet Smoothie – Free Small Smoothie
27) Perkins – Free Magnificent Seven Meal
28) Panera Bread – Free Birthday Pastry
SITES1) Screenwise Trends – $5 added to your account
2) Swagbucks – An additional 50 SB added to your account
1) Sephora – random mini freebie
ENTERTAINMENT1) AMF – Free Bowling!
2) Chuck E. Cheese – 100 free tickets
3) Movies – Get Free Movie Passes to Upcoming Feature Films!
If you’re looking for unconventional ways to make money online whether you’re: a stay at home parent, unemployed, a student, or just need supplemental income
; these are some ways you can earn money on your phone, computer or tablet!
If you’re new to the world of making money online, you can earn up to $100 this month just for signing up, and confirming!
PASSIVE INCOME (HIGHEST PAYOUTS)
These are the sites you will earn the most for doing practically nothing. All you have to do is register, qualify, install their apps onto your phone/computer/tablet and keep them active. Each week or month you earn a nice incentive!
Earn up to $84 this month
HIGHEST PAYING SURVEY SITES
- 1) Google Screenwise Trends = Earn up to $18 in your first month and up to $12 every month after!
- 2) Smart Panel = Earn $25 in your first month and $5 every month after
- 3) Points Panel= Earn $5 every month and ask about the E-diary for a chance to earn $25!!!
- 4) Panel (App) = Earn about 2000-3000 points each month and use towards Paypal, Amazon, or sweepstake entries!
- 6) Free Eats = Get paid to read text messages! Get $1.00 for signing-up and $0.25 for each text message you read.
For these sites all you need to do is register, confirm, and start taking surveys. The length of the survey and the payout varies; but here I list my favorite sites.
- 1) SurveySavvy– The amount you earn will vary. Surveys are rarely available at times and other times there’s a large amount ready; the payout varies from $0.50 to $100+. You can cashout at $1.00. I have made the most money online with this site. My current total earnings = $300 + in the past two years.
- 2) Vindale Research – Get paid to take surveys, complete evaluations, and watch videos.The only downside to this site is the cashout is at $50 but there is a $4 bonus for completing the checklist!
- 3) Pinecone Research – Earn $3 per survey! That’s an additional $3-12/week!
- 4) Prolific – The earnings vary but the surveys are usually quick and straight to the point. Great way to make additional income. Open to U.S./U.K residents.
These sites/apps reward you cashback for purchases at specific retailers. Visit each site to learn more!
- 1) Ebates – Earn cashback for shopping online and get a $10 giftcard for signing up!
- 2) Receipt Hog (App) – Earn cashback on groceries, convenience stories, and specific department/mass merchandise stores. Use code: tent 8221
- 3) Ibotta – this app is absolutely amazing! If you are referred you will receive a $10 bonus. If you refer someone you get $2. There are plenty of stores and products that you get cashback on anything from produce, frozen products, seasonings, cleaning products, and baked goods. The amount of cash back offers they have are endless. I signed-up last week and I’m already at $5.75 cash back from groceries!
- 4) Shopkick – this app takes a bit longer than the other apps but they’re are great prizes! You get kicks (points) for each time you check in to a store, scan a certain product, or capture a receipt of selected cashback items. The prizes vary from giftcards to brand name purses, watches, headphones, jewelry, tvs, digital cameras and even a vespa!
These sites offer cash rewards or gift card rewards for completing surveys, searching, watching videos, completing offers, playing games, and cashback.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.comGET PAID TO SEARCH
- 1) Bing Rewards – Get rewarded with points with Bing Rewards. You can earn points to earn cash (redeem Swagbucks reward) or giftcards!
- 2) Qmee – Get paid a few cents here and there for something you already do for free! They also added surveys as an extra way to earn some money! Payout as little as $0.01!
- 1) I-Say – Another survey site.
- 2) I-Poll – Get a $5 bonus for signing up!
SAVE & EARN SITES
- 1) SaveUp – Receive entries into prizes from down payments on a car, free vacations, debt-payoff, and a 2 million jackpot (just to name a few) for paying off your debt and saving up money! What’s not to love?
BANK SIGNUP BONUSES
- 1) SQUARE CASH : Looking for a convenient way to send money? Square Cash allows you to send or request money (both for personal or business reasons) in as little as one minute. Use my promo code: knb722 to receive $5 after your first payment!
- 2) QRIKET: You can win pocket change by spinning the wheel. It’s that simple!
FREE RIDES WITH UBER AND LYFT(NEW USERS ONLY)
EARN GIFTCARDS WITH THESE APPS
- 1) Discover Bank – Looking for a new bank? Sign-up with them to receive a $50 sign-up bonus along with cashback on most of your purchases. *Must make a least one purchase within the first 3 months.
- 1) Perks App – Get rewarded for trivia, videos, and scratch offs!
- 2) Feature Points – Get rewarded for downloading and playing games! Use this code for 50 bonus points: 2GDD9S
- 3) Viggle – Get rewarded for listening to music, watching tv, and playing trivia games!
If you’re trying to save money, but still want to enjoy a night out in the town, look into Sony Screenings
. When you register, you sign yourself up for free movie passes in the near future. What’s the catch? It’s first come, first serve and you have to claim your movie passes almost immediately after you receive an email. Most of the free movie showings are on weekdays starting around 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and you only get two free passes. So choose wisely. On the plus side, you get to see select films in theatres before most of the nation can and the only money you have to spend is on gas. If they send you a pass to a movie you’re just dying to see, well you get to see it first and without the wait. So what are you waiting for? Sign-up today and enjoy a free movie!
- When you reach the Sony Screenings homepage you will need to register for an account. Their homepage will look something like this.
- After registering, you will be able to search your area for any upcoming screenings. Click “Find Screenings” to begin your search.
3) From there just enter your zip code and you’ll receive your results! Most of the time, I usually find out by email that Sony Screenings is having a free screening in my area. On rare occasion do I find it posted online because of how quickly they fill up. Remember these tickets are first come, first serve so be sure to check your email regularly because every second counts.