Get free stuff on your birthday HOW?
Sign-up with these sites at least a month before your birthday & you’ll receive email or a piece of mail with a coupon for your birthday freebie
(Click on the name of the restaurant to access the site)
RESTAURANTS1) A&W – Free root beer float
2) IHop – Free pancakes (4 pancakes, syrup, and a side of fruity syrup)
3) Steak & Shake – Free Burger and Fries
4) Auntie Anne’s – Free Pretzel
5) Moes SouthWest Grill – Free chips, salsa, and entree
6) Noodles & Company – Free Bowl of Noodles
7) Baskin Robbins – Free Birthday Ice Cream
8) Cinnabon – Free Mochalatta Chill
9) Denny’s – Free Grandslam
10) Dippin Dots – Free Dippin Dots
11) Dunkin Donuts – Free medium beverage
12) Einstein Bagel Bros – Free sandwich when you buy any drink
13) Johnny Rockets – Free Hamburger
14) Krispy Kreme Donuts – Free Donut and Free Small Coffee
15) LongHorn Steak House – Free Dessert
16) Hooters – 10 Free Wings
17) Arbys – Free 12 oz milkshake
18) Starbucks – Free grande drink or pastry
19) Spaghetti Warehouse– Free spaghetti entree and sundae
20) Sonny’s – Free BBQ sandwich, drink, and fries
21) Sonic – Free regular cream slush, tatter tots, or medium drink
22) Ruby Tuesday – Free burger
23) Romano’s Macaroni Grill – Free dessert
24) Rita’s Italian Ice – Free regular Italian Ice
25) Red Robin – Free Burger
26) Planet Smoothie – Free Small Smoothie
27) Perkins – Free Magnificent Seven Meal
28) Panera Bread – Free Birthday Pastry
SITES1) Screenwise Trends – $5 added to your account
2) Swagbucks – An additional 50 SB added to your account
1) Sephora – random mini freebie
ENTERTAINMENT1) AMF – Free Bowling!
2) Chuck E. Cheese – 100 free tickets
3) Movies – Get Free Movie Passes to Upcoming Feature Films!
If you’re looking for unconventional ways to make money online whether you’re: a stay at home parent, unemployed, a student, or just need supplemental income
; these are some ways you can earn money on your phone, computer or tablet!
If you’re new to the world of making money online, you can earn up to $100 this month just for signing up, and confirming!
PASSIVE INCOME (HIGHEST PAYOUTS)
These are the sites you will earn the most for doing practically nothing. All you have to do is register, qualify, install their apps onto your phone/computer/tablet and keep them active. Each week or month you earn a nice incentive!
Earn up to $84 this month
HIGHEST PAYING SURVEY SITES
- 1) Google Screenwise Trends = Earn up to $18 in your first month and up to $12 every month after!
- 2) Smart Panel = Earn $25 in your first month and $5 every month after
- 3) Points Panel= Earn $5 every month and ask about the E-diary for a chance to earn $25!!!
- 4) Panel (App) = Earn about 2000-3000 points each month and use towards Paypal, Amazon, or sweepstake entries!
- 6) Free Eats = Get paid to read text messages! Get $1.00 for signing-up and $0.25 for each text message you read.
For these sites all you need to do is register, confirm, and start taking surveys. The length of the survey and the payout varies; but here I list my favorite sites.
- 1) SurveySavvy– The amount you earn will vary. Surveys are rarely available at times and other times there’s a large amount ready; the payout varies from $0.50 to $100+. You can cashout at $1.00. I have made the most money online with this site. My current total earnings = $300 + in the past two years.
- 2) Vindale Research – Get paid to take surveys, complete evaluations, and watch videos.The only downside to this site is the cashout is at $50 but there is a $4 bonus for completing the checklist!
- 3) Pinecone Research – Earn $3 per survey! That’s an additional $3-12/week!
- 4) Prolific – The earnings vary but the surveys are usually quick and straight to the point. Great way to make additional income. Open to U.S./U.K residents.
These sites/apps reward you cashback for purchases at specific retailers. Visit each site to learn more!
- 1) Ebates – Earn cashback for shopping online and get a $10 giftcard for signing up!
- 2) Receipt Hog (App) – Earn cashback on groceries, convenience stories, and specific department/mass merchandise stores. Use code: tent 8221
- 3) Ibotta – this app is absolutely amazing! If you are referred you will receive a $10 bonus. If you refer someone you get $2. There are plenty of stores and products that you get cashback on anything from produce, frozen products, seasonings, cleaning products, and baked goods. The amount of cash back offers they have are endless. I signed-up last week and I’m already at $5.75 cash back from groceries!
- 4) Shopkick – this app takes a bit longer than the other apps but they’re are great prizes! You get kicks (points) for each time you check in to a store, scan a certain product, or capture a receipt of selected cashback items. The prizes vary from giftcards to brand name purses, watches, headphones, jewelry, tvs, digital cameras and even a vespa!
These sites offer cash rewards or gift card rewards for completing surveys, searching, watching videos, completing offers, playing games, and cashback.
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.comGET PAID TO SEARCH
- 1) Bing Rewards – Get rewarded with points with Bing Rewards. You can earn points to earn cash (redeem Swagbucks reward) or giftcards!
- 2) Qmee – Get paid a few cents here and there for something you already do for free! They also added surveys as an extra way to earn some money! Payout as little as $0.01!
- 1) I-Say – Another survey site.
- 2) I-Poll – Get a $5 bonus for signing up!
SAVE & EARN SITES
- 1) SaveUp – Receive entries into prizes from down payments on a car, free vacations, debt-payoff, and a 2 million jackpot (just to name a few) for paying off your debt and saving up money! What’s not to love?
BANK SIGNUP BONUSES
- 1) SQUARE CASH : Looking for a convenient way to send money? Square Cash allows you to send or request money (both for personal or business reasons) in as little as one minute. Use my promo code: knb722 to receive $5 after your first payment!
- 2) QRIKET: You can win pocket change by spinning the wheel. It’s that simple!
FREE RIDES WITH UBER AND LYFT(NEW USERS ONLY)
EARN GIFTCARDS WITH THESE APPS
- 1) Discover Bank – Looking for a new bank? Sign-up with them to receive a $50 sign-up bonus along with cashback on most of your purchases. *Must make a least one purchase within the first 3 months.
- 1) Perks App – Get rewarded for trivia, videos, and scratch offs!
- 2) Feature Points – Get rewarded for downloading and playing games! Use this code for 50 bonus points: 2GDD9S
- 3) Viggle – Get rewarded for listening to music, watching tv, and playing trivia games!
There are so many ways to make money online, one of them are surveys. In this post, I will go over how to make money online from survey sites as I have made a few hundred already from just taking surveys alone. This will probably be the easiest and most flexible way to make money. There are numerous websites that grant you the opportunity to make money online and I will share my experience with each one as well as my earnings. My goal is to help you start making money online as soon as possible.
MintVine is fairly new in comparison to some other sites. It’s also fairly simple. All you have to do is sign-up, answer the daily poll, and go to survey street to take surveys. There are options to complete offers and shop online but personally I prefer to do their surveys. That’s all there is to it. You can cashout at $10 through either PayPal or Dwolla. Their customer service is also very responsive and will provide sincere help if something doesn’t credit.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS: $314.29
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com
SwagBucks is probably the most popular of all the survey sites. You can make money online through surveys, daily polls, offers, watching videos, playing games, entering in sweepstakes, cash back online, using their search engine, referring friends, downloading apps, and so much more. There are so many ways to earn money online and you’re never limited. My favorite ways to earn money is through surveys, videos, using the search engine, and entering in their different contests. If you also reach your daily goal, you’ll get a swagbuck bonus added to your account the following month. There is no limit to how much of a bonus you can get. It can be as a little as 3 sb to 2000 sb ($20.00). Once you familiarize yourself with the site, you’ll learn that the opportunity to earn is endless. There are even FaceBook groups to help out fellow Swaggernauts. Cashout minimum varies depending on whether you’ll redeem a giftcard, Paypal, donate to charity, or prizes. Their customer service in my opinion has been great, if I didn’t get credited with something or there was another issue Swagbucks support always contacted me the following business day to resolve the issue.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS:$289.20
3) PineCone Research
PineCone Research is purely surveys. After you complete registration, you’ll start to receive emails once you qualify for surveys ($3.00 per survey) that usually take 10-20 minutes. I receive about 4-5 surveys a month multiply by $3 and I earn an extra $12-$15/mo. Also with each completion of a survey you are entered into a $500 sweepstakes. The bonus with this site is that some companies will send you their product to test whether it’s food, personal hygiene, or even drinks. Cashout minimum is $15 via Paypal, Check, or prizes.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS: 145.00
InboxDollars is another popular survey site. You can earn money through surveys, reading “paid” emails, watching videos, watching TV, shopping online, completing offers, entering the daily winit code, playing games, and searching. They also have sweeps you can use to enter in daily to monthly sweepstakes from $0.50 to $250. There’s a winner everyday. Cashout minimum is $30.00. InboxDollars customer service is 50/50. Sometimes you’ll get the help you’ll need and it’ll be pleasant experience and other times it’s just a total nightmare. There’s also a FaceBook group “Inboxdollars Making Friends” if you want to join a community that can help you.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS: 398.20
5) Vindale Research
Vindale Research gives you the opportunity to earn through surveys, bonus codes, and weekly contests. They are a bit limited in the ways you can earn compared to other sites but I’ve noticed that they’re changing and adding something new every now and then such as $5 cash bonus for those who share that they earned $50 through Vindale. MY favorite way to earn through them is with the reward codes and through their contests given on their blog. My least favorite things about them are that the surveys don’t always credit and reporting that issue to them is an absolute nightmare. It takes at least a week to get the issue “resolved” and even then with my experiences the issues were never actually resolved. The minimum cashout is $50.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS: $42.45
6) Survey Savvy
Survey Savvy is probably one of my favorites but I haven’t been that active with it lately. The perks with Survey Savvy include earning up to $60 when you first install their applications to your computer, tablet/ipad, or phone. They also have higher paying surveys so usually $1-$7 for most surveys and on rare occasions $10 – $100 for different projects. If you don’t qualify for a survey, you are entered into a weekly drawing of monetary prizes. The downside to this site is that it can take weeks for you to even get a survey and usually you have to open it right away because more than likely it’ll fill it’s quota. They also only pay through check but you can cash out as early as $1.00.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS: $600.00
7) Cash Crate
Cash Crate was the first site I signed up for. It’s generally the same as InboxDollars or Swagbucks, you make money through taking various surveys, completing offers, doing the daily check in, watching videos, completing tasks, and getting involved in their various contests that provide nice cash bonuses. My favorite thing about CashCrate is their trivia cash contests where you join a chatroom, they play music (during Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc…) and you answer trivia questions based on that current holiday. It’s an hour long and there’s no limit to how much you can earn and it’s also highly competitve. They also offer numerous surveys contests where if you are a top survey earner you receive a cash incentive as high as $60! You can cashout at $20 and will be paid in checks.
MY TOTAL EARNINGS: $140.00
TOTAL SURVEY EARNINGS: $1929.14
Survey Newbies Important Notice
If you’re just deciding to make money through survey sites, use a JUNK email because you will start to receive a lot of junk mail. My guess is that you don’t want that junk mail clogging your personal or work email. So create a new email through any email service (except for Yahoo) and start earning today!
Next step, make sure you have a Paypal account since most of the sites pay through Paypal.
Also do not have more than one person per household sign-up for these sites and cash out because you risk losing all your earnings.
And last but not least, there is no limit to how much you can earn. I shared my earnings with you to give you an idea of how much each site can pay… but depending on the amount of time and effort you put in it’ll vary. Some have earned over $1000 per site or others less than I. Starting out may be frustrating, but just realize once you get the hang out of it, it’ll start getting easier. (My suggestion is starting out with either Mintvine or Swagbucks first because those are new user friendly 😀 ) Good luck!