I’ve navigated through many different survey sites these past five years, at first it was in attempt to earn supplemental income during my summer breaks in college and then eventually became a fun, little, addictive hobby of mine as a working adult. In those five years, I’ve experimented with many different survey sites. There are some sites, I have absolutely loved but were either shut down or changed their program completely; therefore limiting the possibilities of earned income.The only site that has remained tried and true… is Swagbucks.
In this post, I’m going to list the different reasons why I truly appreciate and love using Swagbucks. Not only is it user friendly and fun but it’s reliable. I have been able to use Swagbucks these past five years without suffering from a drop in my supplemental income and have continuously received numerous opportunities to earn money in a multitude of ways. Since I do work a full-time job, attend graduate school part-time, and try to maintain a social life… I haven’t used the site in it’s fullest capacity. So the amount earned isn’t limited. I’ve earned over $1000 from this site and the earnings keep growing!
Imagine what you can earn. Here are some reasons why you should join Swagbucks and why I continue to use it to this day!
1) It’s easy to join and you get a $3.00 sign-up bonus (Use this link to sign-up: https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/dreamconfetti )
2) Their surveys are fun and easy! Sometimes you get into groups where you can try new products for free or earn an added bonus ($5-$25 are the most common)
3) You can earn money playing games!
4) They have live trivia almost every night
5) You can earn money using their search engine
6) You can make money watching videos
7) You make money printing coupons and using them (one of my favorite ways to make and save money)
8) Answering the daily poll is an easy way to start the day and make some chump change
9) You can earn cash back
10) They have their own fun games such as Swago (an added way to make extra money), it’s just like bingo but it pays 😀
11) You get paid for sharing your receipts
12) They have phone apps to earn money on the go
If you’re interested in seeing how Swago works, watch the video below. Comment with any questions or suggestions.