Interested in investing but don’t know where to start? Start with Robinhood, a great tool for those who are interested in investing with little to no experience. Sign-up with this link and get a free stock today!
- Download the Robinhood App. Create your account. Use this link to get your free share of a randomized stock.
- Scratch to see your free stock.
- Look for other stocks you want to purchase shares in. You can invest as little or as much as you’d like as often or as little as you’d like.
- Remember to diversify your shares. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Robinhood is great because it introduces you to investing and gives you a taste of what investing is like. It’ll also give you some updates on your stocks in the news, it’ll give you glance at pre-market and after-market prices on the daily. It’ll give you stats of today’s return as well as the total return of your investment.
- If you’re interested in learning more about investing, I’d highly recommend reading “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki as a start.